September 3, 2015

a christmas look for less

I'm always on the hunt for the look for less! And, while I've always thought that adding names or monograms to items helps to complete the 'special factor' to any holiday or celebration - purchasing said items usually runs a pretty price. Yes, I'm aware that Christmas isn't for 3 more months. It's just how I roll.

Here is my latest copy-cat find for MUCH less. On the left are Potterybarn Kids' absolutely adorable personalized Santa sacks ($79). To the right are very similar personalized Santa sacks I found on DaintyDivaBows.Etsy.Com ($15.99). Granted, these ones are smaller in size, use fabric glitter ironed-on letters (as opposed to silkscreen'd on), and have a thick yarn string instead of silky bow, but I have found that the quality is fantastic, and they are plllllenty big for lots of toys for little tots. Below are the ones the I ordered for Avery, Christian and Baby 3. Happy personalized holiday planning!















No comments: